I’m super bored now in Overtime.. after 6pm and then now with the laptop for a while with the dinner before heading back to the desktop. There’s nothing really much happening lately, owh wait perhaps i lie? i don’t know but i could sense it very instantly if a routine has been acheived. So yea internship and working etc. Much work politics happening though, but don’t find the point rambling them either.
At some situation, i came up with this saying.
Some people say you only apply 10% of what you learnt in uni during the working world, i would like to make a correction that the other 90% of it sometimes is needed to think out of the box during the working world.
Yea i thought of that, that because of Routines that made us go cycling the same rounds without thinking the minor mini things we have learnt back in university actually could change much, so just one problem, university can teach us about a lot of things but never really about the way of thinking.
Another nice one i have found at Leilockheart. We break Promises, and Memories break us. I think i will go along with the 2nd one, by now i have too much memories, i guess because i have squeezed in and really create many memories around me, please not relationships but much more interesting things in life. I guess i always ponder too much about IFs, but it’s all right because it somehow means you appreciate your past experience? But for me breaking Promises, yea recently also, haven’t done my AIESEC JD to the OCP… but at times i don’t even know what is promise, let’s keep that hanging.
Ahah, this hits me. Because they are too busy looking for new ways to love their own. I Agree. as many as you can talk about relationship, i will go with Men should learn how to love themselves before loving the opposite. OR let it be anything. I’m not a fairy tale story character, i just know that if you don’t learn how to love yourself, then you wouldn’t know how to appreciate others. That’s me.
Well, but again, when it come to LOVE, a thousands of books can be written =)
Back to work… =D